Select Menu

Ad

Slider

Pages

Pages

Driven

Car Shows

Racing

Random

Wallpapers

First Impressions

Videos

» » » Car Shows: Jensen Owners Club Open day at Coventry transport museum
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

Five months of winter. Five months of cold, ice, rain, wind, snow and no sun. This is what I'm enduring since I came here to the UK. But today, on Bulgaria's Independence day, I woke up to a blue sky, calm winds and the sun. It seemed to be a wonderful Sunday. Around noon I saw one of my Facebook friends upload a picture of a Jensen Interceptor in front of our own Transport Museum. The Jensen Interceptor is one of favorite cars. Can't exactly say why, but it looks so well balanced and full of 70s styling that is guaranteed to turn heads. Is it the long bonnet, hiding an enormous American V8, the sloping GT rear end or the beautiful leather and wood dashboard? I don't know.  What I did know, though, was that I had to take a few pictures of it. Upon arriving at the Museum I was staggered to see not one but quite a few Jensens. It was an open day event, organised by the Jensen Owners Club UK. Not all of the Jensens were Interceptors  There were some earlier models like the 541 or the Jensen Healey. Anyway, here are the pictures that I took: 




















About 1

I am a Journalism and Media student at Coventry University hoping to pursue a career in Automotive Journalism.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Leave a Reply